With back-to-school season right around the corner, many parents are wondering how to get their children back into “school mentality” mode. After a few months of summer vacation, some children may need extra help recalling key skills before school starts again. Parents may also be anticipating their child’s need for additional tutoring once school is back in session.
Care4Hire offers skilled, experienced tutors that can help children get ready for school, improve their study skills, work on new skills, reinforce lessons, prepare for tests, help with homework and much more.
Care4Hire tutors provide:
- Positive support and encouragement for children of all ages, grades and skill levels.
- Extra help with reading, mathematics, science, geography, history, social studies and other subjects.
- Individual attention.
- Customized lessons based on your child’s needs.
- Fun lessons that make children excited to learn.
- A team approach, working collaboratively with the child, parents and teachers to maximize results.
- Convenience – we will work around your schedule and even come to your house.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Consistency – your child will establish a strong, positive, trusting relationship with their tutor.
- Support for children with special needs, including learning disabilities, ADD or ADHD, dyslexia and more.
Whether your child needs short-term tutoring or longer-term support, Care4Hire’s talented tutors can help.
How did you know that your child needed some extra help from a tutor?