Cold “Medicines” that Can Be Found in Your Pantry
Many kids are coming home from school with sniffles. ‘Tis the season for colds and respiratory flu’s. Here are a few things you can give your kids to help them survive.
1. Orange juice; pineapple juice; grapefruit with a little sugar on it; and wedges of oranges, tangerines, lemons, limes, etc.
2. Chicken noodle soup or broth
3. Foods containing garlic or ginger
4. Drinking water (and plenty of it) (some moms serve warm lemon water with a little honey it in)
5. Warm saline water for gargling
6. Tepid saline water for nasal rinses
7. Humidifier (cold viruses thrive in dry environments)
8. Back rubs
These home remedies will help your kids survive cold season. May you and yours remain healthy this wintry season.
For more useful tips; continue to visit Care4hire.com.